Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 28

An up and down week to say the least.  I started off well biking every single day.  Then Wednesday came and as I made the turn for the last tenth of a mile home and slipped on the storm drain and crashed the bike.  I got a really nice road rash on my right knee, pretty much taking up my entire knee cap.  It still hurts today to bend it 100%.  So I haven't biked since.

However I continue to eat well and I've been walking some and after weighing this morning I lost two more pounds! Very excited to have lost that weight and stay ahead of my pace of averaging 1 lbs a week.  I've now lost 6.8 pounds in four weeks. I'm almost down to the 250's for the first time in I have no idea how long.

I hope to get back on the bike later this week and really get exercising. 

2 comments: