Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome

So I've decided to start this blog to try and keep me honest and engaged in my trek to lose a pound a week for the next year. I hopefully will be posting pics and updates of my journey so that I can hold myself accountable for losing the weight.

How am I going to do it? I plan on using the iPhone app, LoseIt! to track my calories and exercise, which is a great app and is free. I also plan on starting off by biking and hopefully adding in running.  Hopefully by next year I'll be ready to run my first 5K in about 15 years.

So that's me and what I hope to do here.  I'm officially starting my 52 weeks on Monday, July 19, 2010 and by July 19, 2011 I'll be at least 52 pounds lighter.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!

    I've been posting about my journey here: http://accountablility.wordpress.com Though it's more of a fitness journey.

    ReplyDelete